Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Evernote Netbook Usability


I have been an Evernote user for about a year, being a stoner it comes in handy to remember things.
For Christmas my friend got me a HP Mini 110 Netbook. I hate the thing, but I'll save that rant for another day. Evernote doesn't have a native client for Linux, so I use their web interface. On the Hp's 10.1 inch screen it is pretty much unusable

I guess you really can't tell from the screenshot, but to me it sucks. Anyway I found two Userstyles for the Firefox extension Stylish (Chrome doesn't need an extension) 


See Niiiiiiice

User styles are like Greasemonkey scripts, but a little more limited in functionality.   






15 comments:

  1. Nice find, the second screen looks much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your should try lubuntu on your netbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't heard of this before, thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thats pretty clean, I may have to give it a shot! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks quite simple to use i might look into it further, Thanks for sharing dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I just transfered all my loose notes ond stuff to OneNote. Now you come up with another one :D but nah, I'm gonna stick to onenote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. evernote is so awesome! i use it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha awesome post man! following!

    thatssobro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha "helpful cause im a stoner"
    totally understandable

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the evernote iphone and osx app, never use the web app tough

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got the same HP mini, from my mom! really love it!!

    following :)

    ReplyDelete